Thursday, June 30, 2005

Busy week

And here it is EOD Thursday, much to my horror. Anyway, here's what's been going on:

1. Today is my brother's birthday -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!! I'm glad you were born!
2. My sister and BIL found and are in the process of buying their dream house in Colorado!
3. They are flying off to their new life a week from tomorrow :O
4. My parents survived through keeping all three of the nephews for two days and two nights -- and they all still like each other
5. During the stay with my parents, my 1-year old nephew managed to stealthily remove his CAST from his BROKEN WRIST, almost causing my poor father's hair to turn instantly solid white (Dane's response, via cell phone? "Just slip it back on." And I'll be damned - it worked)
6. I have a better idea of what the cruise is going to be like, thanks to a meeting with my friends Tuesday night -- thus I am more excited than ever
7. My grass is starting to die a slow, painful death because I have still not bought a sprinkler -- and my rain dances aren't working, dammit
8. I had a fabulous girl night with my friend Hope last night

Really, I can't think of two more to make it an even 10...sorry... maybe i'll update later with a longer, more insightful post. Or then again, maybe I won't...

And for now I leave you with this one thought...

1 comment:

Crazy MomCat said...

Thanks for the image. The next time my cat leaves me a "present" on my carpet instead of using the newly cleaned cat box, I may reenact it.