Friday, June 24, 2005

How much is too much?

Warning: girlie post about bath products. Ok, you have been warned.

I am in my bed, typing, with the TV on and two cats on my bed with me. I just glanced over at my bedside table and idly thought that what is normal to me may not be normal to others. Plus I can't decide which one to use. So here it is, and I know you can hardly wait: the list of all the lotions/beauty products on my bedside table right this moment. ON it, not counting what's IN it:

-Suds & Light Shea Deluxe Body Lotion - Vanilla Bean Noel
-Suds & Light Featherlite Souffle - Vanilla Bean Noel
-Suds & Light Linen Mist - Vanilla Bean Noel
-LUSH Sympathy for the Skin
-LUSH Dream Cream
-LUSH Smitten hand cream
-True Blue Spa Shea it Isn't So
-Coconut Hut Aloe-Ha Rich Body Lotion - Pooka Shells
-Jaqua Best Foot Forward Chai Spice Latte cream
-Tutti Dolci Cinnamin Frosting Mousturizing Souffle
-MMU Cosmetics "In the Buff" sprayable body lotion - Ms. Swish

Huh. And you know what? None of those sound good right now. Might have to open the drawer... Oh, how disappointing. The only lotions in the drawer are:

-MMU Cosmetics Sweet Fluff Body Butter - Buttermint Candy
-The Body Dessert Shop All-over Body lotion - Poundcake w/whipped cream
-Coconut Hut Aloe-Ha Rich Body Lotion - Blueberry Verbena

So many lotions, so little time.

Jess is now sitting in my doorway staring at me from the dark kitchen. All I can see are his glinting eyes and his white chest. I wonder what he wants. I made sure his food bowl was full before I went to bed; litterbox is acceptable; he must either want kitty weed or to go outside -- neither of which is going to happen in the next 8 hours or so.

Is there a point to this blog entry? I'd say, no. Not really. I wasn't sure til I started writing, but I think I peaked out with the lotion list. It's been a long week, people.

Oh, and a really anoying thing I need to take care of this weekend? The other night as I was struggling to turn off my bedside lamp with lotion-y fingers, I kept twisting and twisting and suddenly the black twisty thing was in my hand. It twisted off. Without ever turning off the lamp. So i haven't had a bedside light all week and it's been really bothersome. Just thought I'd leave you with that tidbit. Now that everyone has been thoroughly entertained, i'm going to bed. Good thing I don't have to worry about TURNING OFF THE LAMP before closing my eyes....

1 comment:

babs said...

Funny how your list of lotions makes me hungry... vanilla bean, poundcake, mmmmmmm!