Thursday, June 02, 2005

More random thoughts

Well, the work day is almost over -- hurray!

Guess what? My fabulous lawn guy CALLED ME today!! I'm so happy!! I told him I'd leave him a check under the mat and he can come get it tomorrow during the DAY :) Now, if I can just train him... but I am very relieved. I wasn't even sure if he had my phone number. Tonight I can relax knowing no one will be pounding on my door during my important TV shows...

In other news (and it's a slow news day, people) I actually wore my (hard, scratchy, uncomfortable) contacts today :O I put them in before work and wore them until about 1 this afternoon, at which time I scratched them out of my eyes with an exacto blade. But really. I wore them for several hours, which is a new record. And they didn't bug me AS MUCH as in the past, so perhaps i'm going to be able to break these puppies in after all. Only time will tell. I will say I was ultra-irritable this morning and felt much calmer when I had my glasses back on. Hrrmm.

Wow, I really don't have a whole lot going on at the moment. Except that by some miracle, tomorrow is already Friday!! Yay for short weeks!! Even though my sleeping pattern has been all mucked up!! Still yay!!

Ok, that's enough. If anything else happens today, I'll update...but don't hold your breath.

No comments: