Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Things I Hate, the short list

Because I am now at home trying to think of golf headlines, and I'm procrastinating, I decided to make a short list of Things I Hate.

1. driving in a winter coat -- you might as well be in a strait jacket. I guess, I mean, how would I know?

2. body lotion that smells like coconut.

3. petting my cats as they shed heavily basically all year round except maybe a couple of weeks between December and January.

4. sleeping on a hairy pillow.

5. feeling obligated.

6. reruns of reruns i've already seen.

7. cleaning the cat box(es).

8. changing my sheets. I DO it, but I hate it, every single time.

9. anything that has been in my fridge for more than 2 days.

10. hospital smell.

11. nuts that are in things, e.g. cookies, brownies, etc. Nuts, IMHO, should stand alone.

I can make my list an uneven 11 because it's my blog and I can do what I want to. Do what I want to. Do what I want to.

No comments: