Because I am now at home trying to think of golf headlines, and I'm procrastinating, I decided to make a short list of Things I Hate.
1. driving in a winter coat -- you might as well be in a strait jacket. I guess, I mean, how would I know?
2. body lotion that smells like coconut.
3. petting my cats as they shed heavily basically all year round except maybe a couple of weeks between December and January.
4. sleeping on a hairy pillow.
5. feeling obligated.
6. reruns of reruns i've already seen.
7. cleaning the cat box(es).
8. changing my sheets. I DO it, but I hate it, every single time.
9. anything that has been in my fridge for more than 2 days.
10. hospital smell.
11. nuts that are in things, e.g. cookies, brownies, etc. Nuts, IMHO, should stand alone.
I can make my list an uneven 11 because it's my blog and I can do what I want to. Do what I want to. Do what I want to.