Saturday, April 16, 2005

I am alive

Yes, it's true -- a whole week has gone by and I have not had one free moment to post anything!! And it's been an event-filled week, too. But -- I still don't have time to post anything, since i'm about to meet my dominoe-ready friend Tam for lunch (dominoe = baby-havin')! Anyway, I just wanted to post my life-status, which is, breathing but busy. I will update later this weekend with more. I am working on a hum-dinger, but it's taking a while to sort out. Stay tuned, and have a great Saturday :)

ciao for now...

3 comments:

Crazy MomCat said...

Is dominoe French or something? I am revealing my ignorance of foreign language here, I guess. But, it is funny because Ryan calls Natalie sometimes "Domino" just to be silly!

Lisabell said...

ACtually, it's even better than French :) My BIL introduced me to the term, which is commonly used when referring to livestock giving birth -- horses, cows, etc. Isn't that awesome? heh heh...

Anonymous said...

I am now learning that, not only am I pregnant for the 3rd time, but dominoe, too! Cool. And I thought I was just grouchy and bloated. I swear, I learn something new every time I read your blog! Love it! Miss you!