Thursday, April 21, 2005

Bennifer II

So I took a break from madly working to sneak a peak at cnn.com, to catch up on relevant world news. As the page popped up, I was instantly drawn to the story on Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's engagement (http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/21/people.affleck.garner.ap/index.html). Who really cares, right? I mean, it's obvious Ben has been dying to get married for several years now, good for him. But I do find it highly amusing that the Google Adsense Links associated with the article include nothing but ads for J. Lo products . And to make it even more humiliating for Jennifer II, the "Your Email Alerts" checkbox has as its two options Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez. Not Jennifer Garner. Sucks to be her.

And that is all I have time for at the moment, I just wanted to share.

No comments: