Sunday, April 10, 2005

Climbing out of the ocean

Well here it is, the end of another lost weekend. This one was legitimately lost, though -- I have been recovering from an illness that has sucked up the last week of my life, that has made me stumble through the past 7 days as if in a dream. But then, but then, I woke up this morning and I could BREATHE THROUGH MY NOSE -- and this is HUGE, people! I was on the mend!! I still feel achy and tired, but the gunk is gone from my head and lungs. Yay! No more gunk!

So I really don't have a lot to say, since i've been sleeping and healing this weekend and watching a lot of television. I guess the highlight was when I stumbled upon a Nip/Tuck marathon late last night -- that was cool. Sort of surreal on Nyquil, but cool.

I'm going to bed now, even though I've been sleeping most of the day. I really want to wake up tomorrow morning refreshed and ready to face the week at work, seeing as the past week is a blur. I know I switched cubes on Friday, but the memory is faint. I hope I can find my new cube tomorrow.

Good night to all, and to all a g'night.

1 comment:

Dipu said...

Sounds similar to whatever it was I had a couple weeks ago. Hell, I was so sick, I started blogging!