Saturday, April 22, 2006

name that tune

It's not that I have nothing to blog about, but I am feeling lazy and I saw this meme-ish thing on a random blog I visited and thought it was cool, so...I thought I'd hi-jack it. If you like it, knock yourself out! It seems like it will be fun. Here goes:

Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Post on your blog. Comment back if you post it on your site.

~Will I get far in life?
Utopia - Alanis Morissette (huh?)

~How do my friends see me?
Love Don't Cost a Thing - J Lo

~Where will I get married?
Such Reveries - Duncan Sheik

~What is my best friend’s theme song?
She Really Loved Him - Mike Figgis

~What is the story of my life?
Hanging on the Telephone - Blondie (Heh)

~What was high school like?
Superman (It's not Easy) - Five for Fighting (so true)

~How can I get ahead in life?
Plenty - Sarah McLachlan

~What is the best thing about me?
God is Watching You - Paula Cole (whoa. heavy.)

~How is today going to be?
I Was Hoping - Alanis Morissette

~What is in store for this weekend?
I'm With You - Avril Lavigne (o yeah baby)

~What song describes my parents?
You Can Still Rock in America - Night Ranger (hehe)

~My grandparents?
You Just Need a Home - Lucy Kaplansky (hm)

~How is my life going?
Heiwa (Peace) - Hiroshima

~What song will they play at my funeral?
Secret of the Sea - Anggun

~How does the world see me?
On the Breath of an Angel - Anggun

~Will I have a happy life?
Physical - Olivia Newton-John (I take it this is a good thing?)

~What do my friends really think of me?
Ironic - Alanis Morisette (interesting...)

~Do people secretly lust after me?
You're a God - Vertical Horizon (I guess that's a yes?)

~How can I make myself happy?
It Could Be Sweet - Portishead (ooh la la)

~What should I do with my life?
Precious Things - Tori Amos

~Will I ever have children?
7 - Moby (holy mother of God)

~What is some good advice?
Back in Baby's Arms - Patsy Cline

~What is my signature dancing song?
I'm Deranged - Trent Reznor (awesome)

~What do I think my current theme song is?
Ridiculous - Nicholas Cage

~What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Parting Gift - Fiona Apple (au revoir, people ;)

~What type of men/women do you like?
Walking - Jonatha Brooke (okaaaaaay...)

Well, that was somewhat interesting and somewhat weird. If you decide to do it, leave me a comment so I can link to you.

No comments: