Monday, July 18, 2005

Hell I am in.

the very facts that I haven't posted in a week, and that it's 3:30 in the morning on sunday night, should give you a good idea as to how my week was and continues to be. ahhh, the life of a procrastinator. on the eve (within hours, actually) of my freelance deadline, I still toil and stress and berate myself for ONCE AGAIN waiting until the ultimate last minute to do this. Dammit.

I have no business taking a time out to even write this. I am goofy and exhausted and have no business writing questions to test 5th graders' aptitude and thus shape their educational futures, either, for that matter. But I am doing both. Ha!

this so sucks, but i did it to myself. I am not in college anymore. i cannot sleep in tomorrow to make up for this. in fact, I must be somewhat alert tomorrow to catch up on work I should have done this weekend, but postponed due to the contract. UGH. ok, i really really need to finish this last thingamadoodle, so i'm going to sign off now. just wanted to take a break and say hello, i'm (somewhat) alive, and maybe someday I will write again from my heart. until then, ENJOY YOUR DAMN SLEEP and i hatechoo.

No comments: