Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Everything you ever wanted to know...

...but were afraid to ask!

My good friend Steph requested that I partake in the following Monday Meme (although it's actually Tuesday, Thank God) to get us started off this week. I think this is an excellent idea, as I'm fried and headachy and not really in the right frame of mind to write about anything deep and meaningful right now... So, here goes:

Three names you go by:
1. Lis
2. Lisabell
3. Sa-sa (young nephews)

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. My skin
2. My fingernails
3. My lips

Three physical things you don’t like about yourself:
1. My belly
2. My stubby legs
3. My hair

Three parts of your heritage:
1. French
2. German
3. Texan!

Three things that scare you:
1. public speaking
2. George W. Bush
3. spiders

Three everyday essentials:
1. lipstick
2. deodorant
3. hair clip

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Patty Griffin
2. Duncan Sheik
3. Alanis Morrissette

Three of your favorite songs (today - I'm fickle):
1. Moses, Patty Griffin
2. One Moment More, Mindy Smith
3. Back to Me, Kathleen Edwards

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Romance
2. Humor
3. Honesty

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
LIES:
1. I'm happy with myself just as I am.
2. I don't want/need a guy in my life.
3. I am confident I will someday publish a book, it's just a matter of time.

TRUTHS:
1. I will not be happy with myself until I get back to a "normal" weight.
2. I will probably not be able to date until I am happy with myself.
3. I feel overwhelmed and discouraged, and do not fully believe that I will ever lose weight or fall in love again.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. kind eyes
2. engaging smile
3. hotness (I can't help it, I like 'em pretty)

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Shopping
2. Writing
3. Swapping bath/beauty products (this requires a blog entry all to itself...someday...)

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Lose a significant amount of weight/get healthy
2. Take a 3-week vacation in Europe
3. Write a successful novel

Three careers you’re considering/you’ve considered:
1. Copywriter (yay! that's what I am!)
2. Book Editor
3. Psychologist/Therapist

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. France
2. Italy
3. Germany

Three kid’s names you like:
1. Grace
2. Colby
3. Michelle

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Travel the world
2. Learn to love myself completely
3. Find my "soul mate"

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I hate to clean.
2. I hate to cook.
3. I hog the remote control.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I love bath and body products.
2. I love makeup (although I'm too lazy to wear it most of the time).
3. I love shopping.

Three celeb crushes:
1. Brad Pitt
2. Matthew McConnehy
3. I used to say Tom Cruise, but dammit if he hasn't ruined that... so I guess I'll say Matt Damon

Three people that I would like to see take this quiz…
1. Babs
2. Sarah
3. Dipu!

3 comments:

Crazy MomCat said...

Yay, you took it!

You are NUTS on your hair--it is gorgeous and should be in the likes list!

I am facinated by your list of songs you like--I only know one and love it (Moses).

Sorry, Dipu, I tried, but looks like you'll have to take the test after all. Endulge your female blogging readers at least! HA!

Dipu said...

Keep dreamin'. I'm not big on these public quiz things. Not unless I can cherrypick which questions to answer. And maybe not even then...

babs said...

Guess Dipu is just going to be a stereotypical guy in this case. ;-)

BTW, I LOVE that you put George W as something that scares you... And it cracks me up that you count Texan as part of your heritage!