Thursday, July 07, 2005

Candy, fat kitty, and birthday parties

This is going to be a hodge-podge post. Just be warned.

First, I wanted to confess that I lied the other day about the Skittles. Behold the truth:


I am so ashamed.

I also captured Jess's look of resignation as his crazy catlady snaps yet ANOTHER photo in a vain attempt to capture his girth on the Internet:


Jess: "What are you looking at, weirdo? Yeah, I'm big. So what?"


So anyway. Last weekend I spent primarily with my sister and her family, since they're flying to Denver tomorrow to begin their fabulous new life. It was bittersweet, but overall, very good -- I am really going to miss them, I'm already plotting my trip in September! We celebrated Claytie's 3rd birthday on Saturday, since his "real" birthday is in a couple of weeks and they won't be here [SOB]. Here is the beaming birthday boy:


And here is Coops, the bebe, showing off his favorite party favor:


Don't you just want to SQUEEZE him? I do. And I did. Taaa-daaa!


And do you know what he told me after I squeezed him?
"Talk to the cast."


On that note, I leave you. I will be adding more pics in the near future... but for now i'm going to bed. Feel free to hang around and gaze at the perfection of my nephews as long as you'd like -- I do it all the time.

2 comments:

Crazy MomCat said...

You take the most hilarious cat pictures. I still remember those close-up shots of Jess's face you have at your house! Add this to your collection and make a wall of crazy cats!

Your nephew is adorable! I can't believe he's that big now!

Lisabell said...

Awww, thank you! My cats are pretty hilarious, and that helps with the photos :) I can't believe AnY of my nephews are as old as they are: 5, 3, and 1. Time is a freaky thing.