Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Cruisin'

I have been planning the first real vacation I will have had in a couple of years -- longer than a weekend, that is. I am going on an Alaskan cruise with my friends Babs, Dipu, Matt and his wife Michelle! It's for a week in August and it is actually going to happen!! Here are pics of my cruise friends; first one is Babs and Dipu:

HH at Baby A's

Now me and Matt:

HH at Baby A's

It's going to be a blast! Anyway, we finally reserved our room today -- and I can't quite get my head around it, but i'm getting on a big boat and floating around glaciers come August. You won't believe what was on t.v. Sunday night, and the idiot who watched it; yes, it was Titanic, and yes, the idiot was me. Urm, what exactly was I thinking??? Big boat. Carefree, happy people. Glacier. Recipe for disaster?? Oh well, at least if I die I die with friends!

haaa ha haaa ha. ha.

Is now a bad time to mention I'm not a real big "ocean" person and I can't swim? No? Ok, never mind...

No comments: