Monday, May 09, 2005

Baring my soul. But alas, it is bare.

Well. I have been in work hell for the past 5 days or so, so it's all pretty much a blur. The crunch is not quite over, but i think the worst of it is. Even though I need to go in early again tomorrow, I cannot make myself go to bed. [Refer to previous post for more on this.] I can barely keep my eyes open and Law&Order SVU is a rerun. I have been staring at this computer all day long. I mean ALL DAY. But I can't seem to make myself drag ass into my bedroom and crawl into bed. What is wrong with me??

So to change the topic, I saw my family this weekend. We had brunch Sunday, for Mother's Day, with all the nephews and everything. It was really fun, although I was buzzing with the underlying work stress. But the boys are so SQUEEZABLE. I lurve theem.

You know, I am scraping the bottom of the barrel for anything interesting to write besides work stuff, which I try to avoid on this blog. Since that's ruled out, then...that's all i got. So sadly, I guess i'll pack up the laptop and try to go to bed. Or at least to move in that direction...

Maybe something interesting will happen tomorrow. If so, I'll be here.........

No comments: