Tuesday, June 06, 2006

round = jess

This posting is about cat eyeballs. My cat eyeballs, I mean. I mean, not MY cat eyeballs, because I'm not a cat, obviously, but ..... never mind. It's late.

Everyone who has ever met Jess has commented that he's more like a dog than a cat. Which, cool. He's low maintenance and calm like a cat but attentive, affectionate and loyal, like a dog. The second thing people comment on are his strikingly round eyes. Most cats, I don't know if you've noticed, but most cats don't have circle eyeballs. But Jess has beautiful round eyes, and he likes to make google-eye faces at the camera. He's very handsome and googly. He never flinches at a flash, either. Observe:


Oh, wait.

Anyway, he loves the camera and especially likes being in my ebay photos. And he's always...somehow...round...



and also


Yeah. Cat not included in sale.

The point is, everything about Jess is round. So I guess you could say he's a well-rounded cat.

(did i mention it's late? I mean, look at the time stamp, for cryin' out loud...)

No comments: