Monday, February 06, 2006

All right, all right

So many blogs I've been reading have been circulating this meme, so i'm going to go ahead and do it even though I haven't technically been "tagged." So here goes:

Four jobs I have had:
1. Salesperson at a maternity clothing store
2. Salesperson at Foley's
3. Secretary at my dad's law office
4. Technical writer at National Instruments

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Legends of the Fall
2. Pretty Woman
3. Vanilla Sky
4. Better Off Dead

Four places I have lived:
1. Knoxville, TN
2. Fulda, Germany
3. Ft. Leavenworth, KS
4. San Antonio, TX

Four TV shows I love
1. Gray's Anatomy
2. Law & Order SVU
3. Criminal Minds
4. Without a Trace
(notice the lack of sitcoms...weird)

Four places I have vacationed
1. Paris
2. Germany
3. San Francisco
4. Alaska

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Enchiladas
2. Saag Paneer
3. Chicken-Fried Steak & mashed potatoes
4. Cheeseburger & fries
(hello, fattening carbs)

Five sites I visit daily
1. dooce.com
2. CrazyMomCat.blogspot.com
3. sundrymourning.com
4. amalah.com
5. wethreebitches.com
(there are many many more, all my friends who have blogs -- I visit yours daily too ;)

Four places I would rather be right now
1. bed
2. Paris
3. a cruise
4. Verona, Italy

I am going to tag the requisite 4 people: Steph, Babs, Tamara, and Sarah.

(this is the perfect Monday post b/c my brain is still in recovery from the weekend...)

8 comments:

babs said...

OMG, all your fave dishes are totally making my mouth water!!! It's funny you've posted this cuz I've seen it everywhere too... and now, I'll get to fill it out! thx for the tag. :)

Crazy MomCat said...

I love you for putting Better Off Dead on your list. You rock.

Dipu said...

Yes, kudos for Better Off Dead. Great film. Nothing beats the John Cusack/Savage Steve Holland/Curtis "Booger Presley" Armstrong combo.

However.

Vanilla Sky. Two hours of my life I will never get back. NEVER. What. A. Waste. Of. Celluloid. That movie was worse than Batman & Robin, and B&R was a horrible movie...

babs said...

whoa, there... dissin the Vanilla Sky on blog comments? Man, do you have no shame?!? Tom Cruise, pre-Oprah spaz attack. Great music. Freaky-cool storyline. check, check & check.

Crazy MomCat said...

I'm glad you said that Dipu, because that was my next comment. HEhehe...

Dipu said...

I ain't alone in that opinion! I knew I could count on CMC to back me up on that one!

Lisabell said...

Do not diss the vanilla sky, Because it is my blog and I said so.

;)

Paul said...

Check out the Grey's Anatomy post at thedarksideofthesun.blogspot.com. It's pretty cool!