Tuesday, March 13, 2007

too tired to post

The title of this post pretty much says it all, but I still felt the need to check in and say "hi" or "I'm alive" or "I need a vacation baaaaaad". I have been working. And working. And working some more. And the novelty? Is wearing off. I can't relax even when I am at home because I'm feeling guilt about the work I **should** be doing instead of watching American Idol. I am dreaming strange things, often about writing sales guides. Not. Good.

I need a weekend or a week or heck, even a day, just to CHILL and not go anywhere, do anything, to not open the computer. Why is that so impossible???

So i'm sorry to disappoint my faithful readers, but I just don't have much to report. And I'm going to *try* to go to bed now.

p.s. i met the boy for coffee on saturday.

No comments: