Wednesday, October 05, 2005

a scaly solution...

and I don't mean the kind that you step on first thing in the a.m. naked, after peeing, sucking in your stomach even though you know, intellectually, that it won't help, only to be once again devastated... no, i'm talking about scaly skin. My sister just emailed me to bring lots-o-lotion to CO this weekend b/c she was getting "scaly"; and for some reason my mind veered off down this weird path...like that NEVER happens.

So I was thinking, hmm, Nicole has a hot tub; what if there were a way to drain it and fill it up with lotion for the winter? warm lotion, at that? then you could just dip yourself in a couple times a day and ensure total coverage, much faster than rubbing it in inch by inch! Isn't that a great idea? Or, they could have an "anti-scale spray" service, much like the spray tans -- you strip down at a spa and they hose you down with lotion that coats you everywhere and leaves you with a nice glowy sheen....

Next thought was, wouldn't it feel nice, actually, to sit in a hot tub-o-warm lotion? Maybe I'm on to something here... THEN (and you can stop now if it's just too much) I remembered this bath jelly I saw once, and started fantasizing about that...

mmm-yeah. that is all.

1 comment:

Crazy MomCat said...

Hey, Lisa. I've been running around like crazy the past few days and haven't gotten to tell you I hope you have a great trip to CO to visit your sis. Oh, and I have never had dry skin until this year (a lovely side effect of my health issues that I didn't know about), so let me know if you patent that whole lotion dip thing. I think you could make a killing on it at the spas! HA!