Tuesday, March 07, 2006

visitation

So as I was leaving for work this morning, the maids drove up. And they were cute and peppy and didn't seem at all scared of the task in front of them! Although, they hadn't been inside yet... jump ahead 2 hours ... then a few minutes ago, the maid service called to tell me they were out of time but not finished and did I want to pay the diff for them to finish? Hell yeah! I was relieved she wasn't calling to tell me they left in a panic and were never coming back and were going to blacklist my home in the Austin maid community... I can't wait to go home and see what my floors really look like! yay!

When I arrived at work this morning, I found this waiting for me:


Um, yeah. Apparently, this Boobah has been making the rounds at work. No one will admit to moving him from desk to desk. My theory is to blame it on the MAIDS -- what other fun do they have, besides messing with the building occupants at 3am when they're bored and tired of eating off the Snack Rack? Only time will tell...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

We have the purple one...maybe we can get them together for some boobah love...

Crazy MomCat said...

I am rather proud to admit that my 2-year-old does not know the ways of the Boohbah. I don't know how we've avoided it honestly, but I'm glad we have. I don't even know what channel it comes on. YAY!