Monday, March 06, 2006

just passing through....

...but I wanted to give a quick update since my last entry sounded so despairing. I have ...wait for it... ACCOMPLISHED some things! Yes, some things! From my list! Here are the Things That I Have Accomplished since the last time we spoke:

- income taxes -- and I'm actually getting a refund! yay tax man!
- I lost another pound
- scheduled the maids (for which I've had a G.C. for over a year now...) to come [drumroll please] TOMORROW!!!
- mailed a package, AND my taxes, AND another netflix movie (that I actually WATCHED) at the P.O.

So. It ain't much, but it's something, and I'll take it. And it's worth it because I'm feeling just a little less frantic today.

In other news, here is a blog entry that made me spit out my Diet Dr. Pepper today at work. (the comments are worth reading, also)

And finally: never, never, ever try to clip your fingernails after having just applied lotion to your hands. I think I damn well dented my iBook with the airborne clippers. sigh.

that is all.

2 comments:

Crazy MomCat said...

Yay for you with your productivity and pound loss! Awesome, girlfriend!!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Great job lady!