Monday, July 23, 2007

so long

No, I'm not saying goodbye to blogging, although it may seem like it since i've been so scarce. I really don't know why I haven't felt compelled to write. I've been reading a lot instead...does that count for something?

I'm no longer depressed about being back in Colorado (as opposed to being on vacation -- but i keep reminding myself that CO is like living on vacation, i just need to do more), but i'm still not thrilled with my day job. Then again, how many people do you know who are? Actually thrilled with their day jobs?

Depressing. Sorry. Although in the good news department, yay Babs for following your heart! You're my hero, spurning "the man". :)

Ok well i'm going to bed now, so I can get up tomorrow morning and start off another fun-filled week in the wild world of marcom.

good times.

(or...not. was this perhaps the lamest blog post evah? EVAH?)

No comments: